Great things about San Francisco
1. great weather (it's always better when your expectations are low)
2. the ride on the side of the cable car
3. crab and shrimp sandwiches
4. laughing my head off at the Green Room comedy club - Jamie Lissow
5. Top of the Mark martinis
6. friendly people!
7. my easy going travelling companions - Sue, Rosie, Josie - thanks
Not so great things about San Francisco
1. the food - too much good stuff
2. Bay cruise around Alcatraz - recorded commentary :-(
3. long wait for the cable car
Recent Popular Posts
Actually what they refer to as a 'cold front' from Patagonia has come through. Temperatures in the low 20s with humidity 100%. We t...
We started our Australian trip at Gold Coast - a city just south of Brisbane on the east coast. This area is known for its sandy shores and ...
Yes it seems kind of cheesy and touristy but our visit to the Shire/Hobbiton was very pleasant. As we left Rotorua the sun was shining and a...