Great things about San Francisco
1. great weather (it's always better when your expectations are low)
2. the ride on the side of the cable car
3. crab and shrimp sandwiches
4. laughing my head off at the Green Room comedy club - Jamie Lissow
5. Top of the Mark martinis
6. friendly people!
7. my easy going travelling companions - Sue, Rosie, Josie - thanks
Not so great things about San Francisco
1. the food - too much good stuff
2. Bay cruise around Alcatraz - recorded commentary :-(
3. long wait for the cable car
Recent Popular Posts
I'm not sure if all the following facts are correct but this is what I got out of today's tour - you can Google it if you want more ...
Maria Island markets itself as an island off an island off an island. It was used as a convict colony in the 1800s and is today a national p...
I’ve been to a few different modern art museums but the Hobart Museum of Old and New Art really pushes the definition of art. Upon arrival, ...